http://chdagent.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/CHDLogo-1-300x212.png 0 0 adminchd http://chdagent.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/CHDLogo-1-300x212.png adminchd2015-03-25 11:25:292015-03-25 11:27:522015, Facts and Stats About Denver
Just released by the Down Town Denver Partnership! Some fun filled facts about Denver and its growth!
- payday loans ipswich Development: In 2014, Downtown Denver received over $1 billion of development investment, including 482 hotel rooms, 1,148 residences, 275,000 square feet of office space and 170,000 square feet of retail. Looking forward, 20 projects are under construction in 2015, with 15 more planned for development, representing over $1.9 billion worth of investment.
- payday loan for blacklisted Office Market: Downtown Denver has over 35 million square feet of office space. 700,000 square feet of space was added in the past three years, and over 2.4 million square feet of space is under construction or planned for development. The direct vacancy rate fell to 9.7 percent in the past year, down from over 12 percent a few years ago.
- http://hiddenacres.ca/site/?m=payday-loans-el-paso-tx-79935 Employees: More than 120,000 people work in Downtown Denver; employment is up 11 percent since 2010 and up 3 percent in the past year.
- follow link Residents: Nearly 70,000 people live in Downtown Denver and its City Center neighborhoods. The projected growth rate for Downtown Denver in the next five years is over four times the national rate.
- enter site Retail & Restaurants: Over 1,000 retail establishments, representing over 3.3 million square feet of space, are located in Downtown Denver. More than 75 retailers and restaurants opened in 2014 alone. Retail sales in Downtown Denver are on the rise, and retail vacancy is at a low 4.4 percent. Downtown Denver’s sales tax collections represent 9.7 percent of the City of Denver’s total sales tax collection.
- mortgage repayments on 300 000 loan Students & Universities: Over 45,000 students attend public, not-for-profit higher education institutions in Downtown Denver, adding to the Center City’s vibrancy and helping to create a 24/7 Downtown Denver.
- go to site Mobility: More than 60 percent of Downtown Denver employees use transit, walk, bike or ride shares to work. Commuting by bike into Downtown Denver has increased by 43 percent in the past year.
- http://condadotravel.com/?q=payday-loans-desoto-mo Environment: Downtown Denver has 152 acres of parks and open space. Thirty-seven businesses in Downtown Denver are certified through the City of Denver’s Certifiably Green Denver Program.
- source link Tourism: Downtown Denver is home to 27 hotels with over 9,300 hotel rooms, representing almost 22 percent of the hotel rooms in the Metro Denver region. The Colorado Convention Center welcomed almost 920,000 visitors in 2014.
To read the whole report feel free check it out, Stats about Denver!